Can I get my desktop back in 15.04?

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Mon May 4 17:33:03 UTC 2015

D. R. Evans composed on 2015-05-04 09:14 (UTC-0600):

> After nine years I think I'm done with Kubuntu and will switch to something less bleeding-edge.

If you liked the Kubuntu of yore, "switching" to it is pretty easy. Just use
apt-get and/or aptitude to add TDE, and if space is tight, remove the Plasma5
desktop and whichever of the newer apps you don't like or won't use.

http://www.trinitydesktop.org/

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/