Problem upgrading kphotoalbum

James R McKenzie jimmckenzie at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 7 13:10:51 UTC 2015

Clay and all on the list,

First thanks for getting back so soon. I have several PPA's, (I depend on them too much to just nuke 'em LibreOffice and The GIMP For instance)and as for as the apt-cache policy statement I get the below response:

 Installed: 4.4-2build2
  Candidate: 4.6.2-0ubuntu0~ppa2
  Version table:
     4.6.2-0ubuntu0~ppa2 0
        500 http://ppa.launchpad.net/dominik-stadler/ppa/ubuntu/ trusty/main amd64 Packages
 *** 4.4-2build2 0
        500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty/universe amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

I'm by no means a technoid so what does the statement I pasted in above tell you?