Today's Thunderbird "update"

TuxMario DeTreb tuxmario.detreb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 15:23:54 UTC 2013

Hello evrerybody

I'm running Kubuntu 13.04 without PPA repositories

  * Thunderbird was upgrade to 24.0 two days ago
  * Firefox was upgrade to 24.0 today

May be some explanations for Thunderbird are here :
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Mozilla-Thunderbird-24-Officially-Lands-in-Ubuntu-384245.shtml
and for Firefox here
:http://news.softpedia.com/news/Ubuntu-Is-The-First-Linux-Distribution-with-Firefox-24-383856.shtml

Bye : TuxMario