Fwd: re update firefox 9 to 11

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Sun May 13 06:02:36 UTC 2012

On 13/05/12 07:45, ray burke wrote:
> Sinclair,
>
> well how do you think I can fix  my problem?
If you want to upgrade Firefox but stay on 10.10 I recommend you check
Firefox download for linux and try install the latest version.

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html

there are numerous how-to regarding installation, here is one:
http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Installing%20Firefox%20on%20Linux