screen layout not saved.

Paul Stear linux at appjaws.plus.com
Tue Jun 7 09:16:28 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I have upgraded recently and have a few issues that are very annoying.
1. I have twin monitors set up side by side but every time I start the screens
just mirror each other.  I have set the screens up a few times using system
settings and save the result as default but again on restart it just reverts to
clone copy.
2. Quite often if I right click in dolphin on a file and click properties,
dolphin freezes and I have to kill it.
3. libreoffice calc has a problem saving one of my spreadsheets, if I save the
file libreoffice just crashes.

Any ideas how to go about correcting these problems?

Paul
--
This email has been sent using kmail on kubuntu