Searching content of files in Konqueror and Dolphin

Mark Fraser ubuntu at mfraz.orangehome.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 21:58:16 UTC 2011

I upgraded to 11.04 at the weekend and just now I wanted to search for a
particular file in Konqueror based on it's contents. So I hit Ctrl-F4 and wait
for the search box to pop up and nothing. I can't seem to find it in the menus
either.

Next option try Dolphin, hit Ctrl-F4 and a bar appears at the top called Find.
So I type my query in and nothing found. Does this search bar only work on
folders that have been indexed by Nepomuk? If so, I am beginning to get really
annoyed with this release.