Missing icon

Helder Terra helder.earth at gmail.com
Wed May 26 13:49:57 UTC 2010

Clay Weber,

Thank you very much for your help. It's working fine now.

I'm trying to migrate all computers to Kubuntu/Ubuntu at my office, but
since I'm a new user sometimes I can't solve small things without help.

One last question: Kopete has been working good so far, but this morning it
started to change letters in messages sent and replaced them for numbers.
Any idea on what's causing this?

Once again, thanks for the help. This is the best support list ever.

Helder Terra