Missing icon

Clay Weber claydoh at midmaine.com
Tue May 25 13:06:23 UTC 2010

On Tuesday, May 25, 2010 08:23:35 am Helder Terra wrote:
> I don't know if anyone here has or had the same problem, but I'm
hoping for
> help.
>
> The local internet connection icon, that used to star in the tray,
has
> vanished (the one I show in the attached image) and I simply can't
find
> where or how to bring it back.
>
> Other users in the same computer have the incon normally.
>
> Please, if anyone can help me, I aprreciate.
>
> Helder Terra

you can add it to your system tray by right-clicking on the arrow on
the left side of it, select "Sstem Tray Settings",  then go to the
"Plasma Widgets" section and checking the box for Network
Management.

If yo have locked your widgets, you will need to unlock then
temporarily to be able to edit this option.
--
Clay Weber
http://kubuntuforums.net