kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 64, Issue 43

Eric Lee Elliott linux at ericelliott.us
Tue May 25 17:02:45 UTC 2010

On 05/25/2010 07:20 AM, kubuntu-users-request at lists.ubuntu.com wrote:
> Eric,
>
> Can you help me as I have a HUAWEI e169 HSDPA usb stick, and want
> to connect to the net using Kubuntu 8.04, but not sure how to
> configure Kppp? as I am using dialup at moment thru kppp, can
> you help me? the stick is DoDo mobile wireless broadband-
> activation code xxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx control number XXXX with customer
> no XXXXX
>
> ray
> PS sorry I caught you within the forum, but sending to you direct OK

Ray,
You already have my private reply email, so I am posting here for 2
other reasons.

1, all those #s you posted might give some person access to your
account.  Maybe you should determine how compromised your account may
now be.

2, any one else here know if NM has Dodo configuration in it?  Or what
exactly must be given to NM for Dodo connections?  Maybe more Google
time would find exactly what Ray needs.  Connecting thru kppp would
require even more Dodo information.

Eric