Drop out with 1080p file

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sun May 16 20:01:29 UTC 2010

I am getting drop outs with this file, especially in the bit with the
dog and the man walking through the long grass.
Is this due to my amd x2 64 cpu, my nvidia geforce 7600 gs video card
or maybe KDE or the something else? What do I need to get it to work?
4GB ram btw. Running it with 10.04 and the 195.36.15 driver. Playback
with VLC.

Thanks!

I Am Legend - Theatrical Trailer

Synopsis: Robert Neville (Will Smith) is a brilliant scientist, but
even he could not contain the terrible virus that was unstoppable,
incurable, and man-made. Somehow immune, Neville is now the last human
survivor in what is left of New York City and maybe the world. For
three years, Neville has faithfully sent out daily radio messages,
desperate to find any other survivors who might be out there. But he
is not alone. Mutant victims of the plague-The Infected-lurk in the
shadows...watching Neville's every move...waiting for him to make a
fatal mistake. Perhaps mankind's last, best hope, Neville is driven by
only one remaining mission: to find a way to reverse the effects of
the virus using his own immune blood. But he knows he is
outnumbered...and quickly running out of time.

Original Video properties:
	Resolution: 1080p (1920x816)
	FPS: 23.976 (NTSC)

Video Codec: H.264
Encoding Codec Download: http://www.divx-digest.com/software/x264.html
Playback Codec Download: http://www.divx-digest.com/software/ffdshow.html

Trailer Resolution: 1080p (1920x816), Blu-ray MeGUI Profile

Audio Codec: AAC LC
Resolution: 5.1, 48 kHz, VBR 256 Kbps
I am trying to play this clip but am getting drop outs, especially
when the dog and the man walk through the long grass.
Is this due to my AMD 64 x2 CPU, my nvidia 185 driver fr

Trailer Size: 121 MB

Converted to H.264 using MeGUI:

http://www.digital-digest.com/articles/MeGUI_H.264_Conversion_Guide_page1.html

Playback instructions: