"Grub loading ...Error 18" - HD's not accessible any more. (Kubuntu Karmic/ WinXP)

Bas Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 13:55:45 UTC 2010

Hello Goh Lip

> I send to you direct an iso file, named grubstand.iso. Burn iso image on
> cd

In the mean time, your iso file did arrive, thanks! Also a few other
mails with useful instructions from your side came in.
However, my CD/DVD drive does not work quite well. That's why, I tried
to use the application 'USB Startup Disk Creator' to put your iso file
at a USB stick with a view to booting from it at the PC with the
inaccessible disks. Do you know any other way enabling me to use the
USB stick for booting the PC with your iso file?

Thx, respectfully yours,

Bas.