konqueror sessions

xPol xtekhne at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 06:03:23 UTC 2010

I find konqueror saving sessions facility really unsatisfying:
- Often, after having regularly logged out, at my logging in, konqueor
complains that the last session crashed, prompting for recovering
- Recovering sessions is seldom accomplished properly:
 - sometimes the number of windows is doubled: two identical copies,
showing the same list of tabs, are built (often the two copies are placed
in two different desktops);
 - sometimes some windows are missing, with no warning about what has
happened
 - a window is always placed in the last active desktop, as before
logging off, rather than its proper place.

Can anybody confirm those misbehaviours?
How can i manually check and restore the automatically saved sessions?

Thank you
---P