Games, Drivers & all

Varun Jindal seeu.varun at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 12:18:04 UTC 2010

Jonas, its not at all that I don't read the solutions given by everyone o
the mailing list. I thouroughly read every mail that appears on this thread.
However, the reason for reasking was that when I attempted to install Wine,
I got an error that was somethink like: unresolved dependencies........could
not find libapt-inst-libc6.9-6-1.1 . That is why I had asked for another
Wine.deb download link hoping that it won't complain about dependencies...

Anyhow, good to find the solution for crashing desktop. Good bye all.

Varun.