Games, Drivers & all

Varun Jindal seeu.varun at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 11:23:22 UTC 2010

Thank you very much for the Synaptic download code.

 Also, I assume that DVD mirror is a large file and downloading such a heavy
file would be unethical practice to be done at Office. I apologize, however,
I would not download a DVD file in my office.

I have learned how to compile & run C++ code from the Internet so that i
will be toying with them at my home. Thanks for the Netbeans advice. I have
one for Windows. using Wine, I shall install it on Kubuntu and then try it
out for C++. I think I will also need Linux compatible JRE. Isn't it?