KDE4, Nvidia 6600 GT, display errors

Fri Oct 9 16:59:04 UTC 2009

Hi,

I use Jaunty as 32bit version with a Geforce 6600 GT with 128 MB RAM and
the proprietary driver 180.44-0ubuntu1. I guess since I upgraded my
screen from 1280x1024 px to 1920x1080 px I get sometimes screen errors
as shown on
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4748/bildschirmfoto4mod.png and
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/8049/bildschirmfoto6cut.png

I do not get any errors in ~/.xsession-errors or /var/log/X.org*

Do you know this problem?

TIA  Martin
--
http://www.bretschneidernet.de/        OpenPGP-key: 0x4EA52583