[OT] Old Guys - was (Re: KDE4.3 beta issues <OT>)

Thorny thorntreehome at gmail.com
Sat May 23 16:24:31 BST 2009

On Sat, 23 May 2009 11:11:24 -0400, Gene Heskett posted:

> On Saturday 23 May 2009, Thorny wrote:
>>On Sat, 23 May 2009 10:38:04 -0400, Gene Heskett posted: [...]
>>
>>> +10, just look around.
>>
>>Oh, not here, eh?  <chuckle>
>
> <chuckle>
> I could care less as long as the record is straight.  But us old JOATS
> probably ought to stick together.

If we could get PTB (from the old Mandrake newsgroup) to hang around for a
while, some people would have to use their brains a lot more but there
might be more call for moderation.

We have no choice but to stick together, youngsters don't want to hear
most of our advice and it's going to be their world, so they get to
choose. I enjoy being retired, don't like getting old nearly as much.