OT topics

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sat May 23 22:23:00 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-05-23 at 17:27 -0400, Bruce Marshall wrote:
> On Saturday 23 May 2009, Ric Moore wrote:
> > True well adjusted Humans are social animals. So, having the expectation
> > that we spout answers on demand, then to shut up, sounds kinda
> > de-humanizing. Eh?  I'd un-subscribe over that, as I would not care to
> > be objectified so.
>
> Hey.....  let's see what 'Big Leon' of Cell 37 has to say about all this list
> business...!

I EAGERLY await the day I can turn him loose.

> (Ric teaches linux to previous Windows users who were finally driven over the
> edge...   and into places most of us have never seen)

Shoot, Ric is still trying to get permission to teach Linux "inside".
I'm a persistent a-hole, no doubt about it. Imagine some guy coming out,
after doing nothing but poke and peer into every nook and cranny in
Linux after 5-10 years. Suppose the fear is that he'll make 6 figures
when he walks out? Then he'll be able to make restitution(s) and still
manage to eat and pay rent. I most appreciate the Tom Sawyer aspect,
where everyone is encouraged to paint the fence. <grins> Ric

Linux user# 44256
https://nuoar.dev.java.net/
Verizon Cell # 434-774-4987