Keyboard

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Sun May 3 18:17:43 UTC 2009

Installed KUbuntu in French, on a box that has a Brazil-Portuguese keyboard.

The install put a French keyboard in, without offering me a choice.

I have changed the keyboard to pt-BR in KDE so the keyboard is recognized as
it should by all apps.

I have changed it in /etc/xorg.conf so it is also recognized by the login
manager where I type the user's password.

But where, oh where do I change it so it is recognized by the basic system,
when I go to a tty with Ctrl-Alt-F1 to do a bit command line work ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
             No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishes