OT: 'Useful Start Page' updated

Alan Dacey GrokIt at ajinfosearch.com
Sun May 3 21:37:27 UTC 2009

Nigel Ridley wrote:
> Jesus Arocho wrote:
>> Just opened your page in Konqueror, on a kubuntu jaunty box.  This is a great
>> tool.  I will change my default from google to your page.  I also work on
>> adding my favorite places in a Woodworking submenu.  Thanks for the great
>> work.
>>

> Glad that you found it useful.
> Just on a side note; Konqueror still doesn't understand the css word-spacing nor letter-spacing.
> So in Konqueror the Page Title "Useful Start Page" looks kind of squashed compared with how it
> should be (it looks great in Firefox 3.1 Beta 3).
>
> Blessings,
>
> Nigel

It looks great in firefox and the words are a bit squished in Konqueror.   In
both Arora and rekonq it is even a little bit more squished.  The word 'Search'
is longer than the buttons in them too. Seems the QtWebKit still needs some
work.  It works great in any browser, I use it every day.  Thanks for making it!

--
Alan

"The second most satisfying thing in life is to totally understand a complicated
concept.  If you are very lucky you may attain *the* most satisfying thing in
life and actually grok it."