audio format converter

Brian Norman Wootton Brian.Meg at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 31 15:27:27 UTC 2009

You already test the SoundKonverter?

-- Mateus Revoredo No I hadn't tried it, cos I'd never heard of it, I
have now installed it, and it is exactly what I wanted. Ta muchly Mateus
Thank you all for your comments about lossy formats etc. I shall have to
think carefully before embarking on this rather daunting project. I may
just convert what's necessary for email, ftp or CD. What started me off
on this was noticing I had Beethoven's Chorale symphony.wav = 631 MiB,
and a good few more like that, HDD eaters all. brian * *