Installing Key problem

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 25 00:20:11 UTC 2009

So much time separates having to do this, I always seem to need help.  I don't
understand all the instructions.

Here is what I have in KpackageKit under 3rd Party Software Sources:

Third-Party software

Cdrom:[Kubuntu 9.04_Jaunty Jackalope_ - Release amd64 (20090420.1)]
http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu jaunty partner
http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu jaunty partner (Source Code)
 http://ppa.launchpad.net/team-xbmc/jaunty-ppa/ubuntu jaunty main
http://ppa.launchpad.net/team-xbmc/jaunty-ppa/ubuntu jaunty main (Source Code)
http://ppa.launchpad.net/jre-phoenix/ppa/ubuntu jaunty main
http://ppa.launchpad.net/jre-phoenix/ppa/ubuntu jaunty main (Source Code)
http://packages.medibuntu.org/jaunty free non-free
http://packages.medibuntu.org/jaunty free non-free (Source Code)

Here is what I have under Authentication:

Trusted software providers

437D05B5 2004-09-12
Ubuntu Archive Automatic Signing Key <ftpmaster at ubuntu.com>
FBB75451 2004-12-30
Ubuntu CD Image Automatic Signing Key <cdimage at ubuntu.com>

Will you help me get the Launchpad and Medibuntu Keys entered properly.

I have tried to follow the instructions on the sites without success.  I
apparently don't understand part of their instructions.

It sure would be nice if they created a link that automated the process.  I
have been trying on and off for a few days, now, hoping somehow I will remember
what I am doing wrong or understand what they are trying to explain to me.
Thanks anyone!

Steven