Problem with Live CD.

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 21:35:34 UTC 2009

On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 06:31:15 am Goh Lip wrote:
> steven vollom wrote:

Steve! Long time no see, good to see you still pushing (and occasionally
tearing) the envelope :)

> Steven, please stop. seriously. Karmic uses grub2 and
> Grub2 have more problems with booting OS's from 2 separate HDD's.
> Give it time. It will improve.

Have to second that advice Steve, its only *Alpha 2*, it has months to go
before a RC release (November). I tried the Alpha 2 and managed to trash all
my partitions including the backup, ended up with a unbootable brick. If you
have a spare PC with no data on it use that, otherwise best to wait I think.

--
Lindsay
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home