How do I install a .bin. I downloaded a Java plugin needed to run some tests by the isp.

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 01:03:05 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-28 at 21:08 -0500, Steven Vollom wrote:

> The thought of having someone sitting along side who is able to talk about a
> problem while it is happening sounds just delicious, though.  Oh well, I can
> not complain, I still love my life with all its problems, and I especially
> love all of you who have been so kind this past several months.
>
> Cordially and as always thanks,

Then there is one thing to consider, check out the LUG in the nearest
location, join their email list, if they have one and just describe your
condition and ask some one to come over sometime and help you with some
free lessons. I would bet you would get more than one taker and make
some friends. Make a batch of cookies. :)  Ric

Linux user# 44256
https://nuoar.dev.java.net/
Verizon Cell # 434-774-4987