How do I install a .bin. I downloaded a Java plugin needed to run some tests by the isp.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 31 08:22:30 UTC 2009

> Then there is one thing to consider, check out the LUG in the nearest
> location, join their email list, if they have one and just describe your
> condition and ask some one to come over sometime and help you with some
> free lessons. I would bet you would get more than one taker and make
> some friends. Make a batch of cookies. :)  Ric

I feel pretty stupid again.  That is a great idea.  I guess I have gotten to
the point where I have to ask for help to get my food and medicine; I hate to
impose on others, but can't think of a way to avoid the problem and still eat
and get my medicine.  For a few months, my helpers have made me wait until I
was out of medicine for about 3 days; each time I feel in trouble by the time
I get the meds again.  Same with food, but that is a couple of weeks past
when I need to shop now.  Because of that, my impositions feel so great the
idea never occurred to me.  I will do that, though.  Computer people seem to
love it a lot, and I know I enjoy the conversation and the sometime help I am
able to give others, so maybe there is someone like me, who won't mind
spending a few hours now and then with me.  It sure would be great.  Thanks
for the great idea, Ric.

Cordially,
Steven