Is there some trick -- Yes! Get the path right.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 29 02:32:41 UTC 2009

Dear Ric,

Before I read this email, I pretty much decided to take the suggestions
included in this email to heart.  Not knowing what things cause problems, I
simply stick my head down and trudge forward.  Nonetheless, everyone on the
list proves that they have my best interest at heart, so I will take the
advice and let the things that are potentially a kettle of worms go.  I wish
you could be that computer friend that you refer to.

Unfortunately, I live in a neighborhood where everyone I have talked with has
no interest in computers.  I think it is just that they don't think they
could handle the intellectual aspect of it, but no one has yet shown enough
interest for me to even help them get a free computer so they could try.

Cordially,

Steven