How do I join two .rar folders?

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 19 21:30:34 GMT 2009

On Sunday 18 January 2009 7:26:36 pm Paul Rumelhart wrote:
> unrar x ssp-sv2008-b.rar

That worked perfect.  I am sorry for responding as I did to this email
earlier.  When I studied it a little more, I found what I had missed.  I am
still getting used to the terminology.

When I receive a download that is packaged in a rar, I open a terminal and
change directory to the location of the .rar folder, then I type in unrar and
whatever title has been used to name the rar, and click enter.  Then when the
archive is opened, it will include an extra file that will be an .avi file or
mpg or whatever; then I use avimerge if it is an .avi and merge as I do
for .avi's.  Is that correct?

Thanks for your patience,

Steven