Yahoo wants to know how well their new video syntem works!

Alan Dacey GrokIt at ajinfosearch.com
Wed Jan 21 00:46:18 UTC 2009

Knapp wrote:
> Please test it and then click their feedback button!
>
> javascript:void(window.open%20('http://videocast.yahoo.com/test/player.html',%20'playerWindow',%20config='height=750,%20width=870,%20toolbar=no,%20menubar=no,%20scrollbars=no,%20resizable=yes,%20location=no,%20directories=no,%20status=no'));

feedback:
"This did not work at all.  I proudly use a linux distribution on my computer so
I got a message saying that you don't care about me.  I see no reason to use
your product, I will stay with companies that do care about me."

Alan

--
"The second most satisfying thing in life is to totally understand a complicated
concept.  If you are very lucky you may attain *the* most satisfying thing in