re grub error 17

Ray Burke rayburke30 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 17 04:35:28 UTC 2009

anyone know of why when loading the grub that comes with error 17

when I tried to load up 2 extra Hdd from my modile hdd racks(80gb bkup xp pro+ and my old copy of
Me 40gb) in the Grub line said grub loading next line error 17, what does that mean,
also when I done a clone copy of the current bkupman 80gb the one I use with dual to to
Kubuntu, it clonned ok thru dos using Ghost 3 but when I attached as main drive to check
that it work worked, when booting started to do the grub loading but said
grub grub grub grub grub etc forever so I presume the clone didnt work, so is there a clone
app I can use when in K to clone mt xp pro dual boot hdd to a backup of it, cause I can use
paragon disk copy 8 to clone the K drives when in xp pro???????

ray