For you from Help for Steven

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 17 10:48:21 UTC 2009

> Did you get the videos connected correctly yet?

No but I am making progress.

This last time I got a result that appeared to be a fix.  It opened Kaffeine
to a black screen this time and loaded the codecs.  It also confirmed that
the codecs were already open.  It was trying to start a movie.  Nonetheless
it did not open.

I noticed that the progress bar for the movie was at the far right, as though
the movie had ended.  I clicked on play, but nothing happened.  I also tried
to manually move the progress bar back to the starting point, but it would
not move.  Does that create a recollection?

Steven