I need help installing a .deb package.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 5 21:56:21 UTC 2009

On Monday 05 January 2009 14:03:03 Eberhard Roloff wrote:
> sudo dpkg -i /home/steven/Desktop/webmin_1.441_all.deb

When I downloaded the other package, they suggested it was webmin in their
explanation of the download and that it included usermin.  Does that seem
possible?  When I typed in what you said, it couldn't find the package,
because I did not download the package with webmin in the description.  What
do I do now?  I did not see the webmin option on the download site.

I will go back and try again.

Thanks,
Steven