Pic Snatcher?

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 02:54:51 GMT 2009

On Sun, 2009-02-15 at 00:00 -0800, Bill Vance wrote:
> Howdy folks;
> Does anyone know of a utitily that can play a video file, pause at a point
> you choose, continuing one frame at a time till you get to the one you want,
> and then save that frame as a std picture_file.jpg, or whatever?
> Bill

Xine can take a snapshot during playback. Use the down arrow to slow
down and with the third click to stop. Or just pause using the space
bar, then mouse the pointer slide thing dragging it to where you want
it. Hit the camera looking icon to snap the pic. Ric

Linux user# 44256
Verizon Cell # 434-774-4987