Kmail - how to resize columns

Mark Halegua phantom21 at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 19 04:41:42 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 18 August 2009 02:58:11 pm John L Vifian wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 August 2009 10:28:02 am Mark Halegua wrote:
> > Well, I tried the backport to 4.3, and it certainly made some changes.
> >  Still couldn't resize the columns, and on rebooting the system, the
> > plasma said it couldn't do something, but couldn't give me details to
> > send in. Now, the task bar doesn't appear and trying sudo apt-get update
> > to try and fix it keeps telling me a pubkey isn't correct, and to use
> > apt-get update to fix it, which it doesn't and keeps repeating the
> > message.
>
> Rightclick on the desktop and choose add panel then right click on the
> panel and add the appropriate widgets: "Application Launcher", "System
> Tray", "Task Manger", "Trashcan", "Digital Clock", "Device Notifier" and
> "Pager" to duplicate what I have.
>
> John Vifian

Right-clicking on the desktop does nothing for me.  The error I get says
Plasma has crashed.  When I try to do a backtrace, it won't saying the system
may have been corrupted.

Luckily I had my /home directory in a separate partition.  I can install from
scratch and it won't affect my mail, local apps, or settings.

Mark