Kmail - how to resize columns

John L Vifian jongleur at liripipe.com
Tue Aug 18 18:58:11 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 18 August 2009 10:28:02 am Mark Halegua wrote:
> Well, I tried the backport to 4.3, and it certainly made some changes.
>  Still couldn't resize the columns, and on rebooting the system, the plasma
> said it couldn't do something, but couldn't give me details to send in.
>  Now, the task bar doesn't appear and trying sudo apt-get update to try and
> fix it keeps telling me a pubkey isn't correct, and to use apt-get update
> to fix it, which it doesn't and keeps repeating the message.

Rightclick on the desktop and choose add panel then right click on the panel
and add the appropriate widgets: "Application Launcher", "System Tray", "Task
Manger", "Trashcan", "Digital Clock", "Device Notifier" and "Pager" to
duplicate what I have.

John Vifian
--
Sex without love is an empty experience, but, as empty experiences go, it's
one of the best.