Changinnng to default BIOS settings has created problems.

Eberhard Roloff tuxebi at gmx.de
Mon Apr 20 17:54:07 UTC 2009

stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net wrote:
>> Can you get into the BIOS when the computer starts?
>>
> Yes.

ok, try to do as I suggested in my previous mail

>> If you can see the BIOS screen properly, then you are probably right in
>> thinking the default BIOS values do not work well with your video card.

This is close to impossible! Steven's Bios might disable or enable the
video, either onboard or external. Also you can set how much memory is
shared for the onboard video, but there is'nt anything "to work well
with your video card"

[...]
> How would you word a Google entry with my problem?  I am not sure what
> to say.

This is good since either your board is defective (which is highly
unlikely, yet not fully impossible) or there is nothing to do in the
Bios for you!!! Simply take your fingers away from it. This is not where
you install video drivers!!!!

Eberhard