new quad.

stevenvollom@sbcgloball.net stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 11 15:50:05 UTC 2009

The moderator Myriam doesn't like me talking about Jaunty, because of my lack
of experience, but when I built my new AMD Quad, ASUS M3N-HT Mempipe MB, 8gb
RAM, I could not get it to work with Intrepid.

I installed the Alpha Jaunty and everything installed and worked well.  Ask
Jaunty users what their experiences are with upper end equipment.  I have only
heard applause.  Lots of daily updates until final release, but still it has
less problems than all predecessors back to Feisty in my opinion.

Steven