Versionswechsel

Mario Andes multilingus at gmx.de
Mon Apr 6 22:58:11 UTC 2009

On Tue, 07 Apr 2009 00:32:17 +0200, Antonio Augusto (Mancha) <mkhaos7 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 19:24, marc <gmane at auxbuss.com> wrote:
>> Mario Andes said...

>>> eine

>>> You are right! Pardon. I wanted to post for the german mailing list!
>>> When I saw the thread about rsync (or rsnapshot) as universal backup
>>> software
>>> I remembered the problems I have had always when I switched to another
>>> version or
>>> snapshot of kubuntu.
>>> Unfortunately I don't know very well apt.
>>> Please excuse having posted in german.
>>> Cheers
>>> mario
>>> PS: Te gustaría más en espanol ;-)
>>
>> Bien sur. Pourquoi pas? :-) Pero que es espanol? ;-)
>>

> lol :)
> Actually, in Brazil we speak portuguese, and not spanish.
> Tranlation: Na verdade no brasil nos falamos português, e não espanhol.
>
> Cheers,
> KM

Unfortunately I don't remember well your language. Eu não falo bem português.
Estive no Portugal em 1974. Muito tempo.
Let's return to english the official language of this mailing list!

Some days ago I got the proposition to use apt (apt-get dist-upgrade).

Can I use that for upgrading to 9.04 too?

I'll have to study man apt.

Cheers
Mario