Desktop Effects.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 2 13:38:48 UTC 2009

Two updates ago using Jaunty Beta KDE, I lost the desktop effects.  I
have just had a major update, 219, and it still isn't working.  Is it
possible the problem is not a beta glitch and just something I might
have inadvertently done.  The effect I particularly like is the one
where by putting your cursor in the upper left hand corner of the
screen, you can zoom out all existing open applications and see them
individually with none overlapping.  This is the handiest new feature of
Jaunty.  Already I got so used to it, I just hate being without it.

Steven