Touch screen

lists@ptfd.org chief at porterfire.org
Thu Apr 2 13:16:55 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 24 March 2009 04:13:57 pm lists at ptfd.org wrote:
> I simply have to get the touch screen functional on my panasonic cf-19. I
> have done some googleing around and found some solutions but they seem to
> be directly refering to the pen only digitizer models, this model is a
> digitizer and touch screen.
>
> anyone with any good help is appreciated.
>
> Mike

OK I know this breaks a cardinal rule, do not post to your own posting, BUT
there has been no activity on this. I can't believe I am the only kook who
wants to run kubuntu on one of these beautys.
Anyway for the time being it seems to be solved. I installed a program with
synaptic that said something like "utility to calibrate touch screens" ran it
and viola it works like a charm!

I have not tried rotation, or the front panel buttons, but I am happy to have
this little beast running kubuntu, and xp in a virtualbox session with touch
screen, bluetooth, wireless etc... all working!

Mike

--
Michael W. Holdeman
Chief