Duplicate files

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 2 06:00:24 UTC 2009

> My guess is, you issued fdupes without sudo and most of the output was
> permission denied problems, but again, IMHO this is currently not
> important. IMHO you better concentrate on your own data.

Eberhard,

No disrespect, but I need to view that result again, to see if it was
the fact that I wasn't in sudo.  I won't mess with it, I just need to
see if that was the reason I did not get recognized data.  There was so
much.  Most of the time, I just copy and paste commands.  That way I
don't inadvertently make a serious mistake.  That may be how I missed
the sudo reference.  I think sometimes I am saved by not knowing too
much.  Hah!  I will only lose a few minutes, and I will have another
answer, as opposed to having something lingering in my thoughts.

Later, my friend.  Is there anything I can help you with?

Steven