Guidance power manager; bugs?

Pablo El Feo plberd-kubuntu at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Oct 24 12:50:15 UTC 2008

I've been having that same problem since I moved to 8.04. And I still have it in
8.10 betas (haven't tried the RC yet).
The only workaround I have so far is to close guidance and restart it after you
put the battery in the laptop.
My bet is that it has something to do with the hal, because all battery
monitoring programs act the same.
If you find something out there, please, post it here.

Thanks