Beta 8.10 released

p.daniels teeahr1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 19:16:46 UTC 2008

On Monday October 6 2008 14:03:53 Steve C. Lamb wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 06, 2008 at 02:39:43PM -0400, Brendan wrote:
> > I just don't know what you are hoping to accomplish by continuing this
> > "Debate". The reasons are clear why they moved to KDE4, a bunch of people
> > have said they agree with it on the list and have given you tons of
> > reasons why.  You feel differently, and have been given an option on how
> > to continue using what you want to use, until you're old and gray. I just
> > don't understand what furthering this discussion will reveal.
>
>     The reasons are not clear.  Further discussion might clear things up.
> Furthermore it is an expression of how "further discussion" has been
> ignored. There are many points in my messages people have not addressed.
> Which is becoming par for course.

That's not true. Every point you've forwarded in this discussion has been
addressed by someone (I just went through the archive, so yeah, I'm sure). If
you can find a counter-example please quote it.

You may not agree with the rebuttals that have been made and I'm not trying to
fan the fires of that debate here. But given the volume of messages on this
thread, it's pretty obvious that you haven't been ignored.

-pete