Beta 8.10 released

Steve C. Lamb grey at dmiyu.org
Mon Oct 6 19:03:53 UTC 2008

On Mon, Oct 06, 2008 at 02:39:43PM -0400, Brendan wrote:
> I just don't know what you are hoping to accomplish by continuing this
> "Debate". The reasons are clear why they moved to KDE4, a bunch of people
> have said they agree with it on the list and have given you tons of reasons
> why.  You feel differently, and have been given an option on how to continue
> using what you want to use, until you're old and gray. I just don't
> understand what furthering this discussion will reveal.

    The reasons are not clear.  Further discussion might clear things up.
Furthermore it is an expression of how "further discussion" has been ignored.
There are many points in my messages people have not addressed.  Which is
becoming par for course.

       PGP Key: 1FC01004       | main connection to the switchboard of souls.