Minor problems with Intrepid

Wulfy wulfmann at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Nov 19 09:53:06 UTC 2008

Eberhard Roloff wrote:
> I am switching desktops with ctrl+F(no. of Desktop).
>
> This has been working for ages and it also works on KDE4. If you need to
> change it to your likings, Systemsettings/Keyboard+Mouse (translated
> from a german KDE4) should get you there.
>
> Kind regards
> Eberhard

Thanks, Eberhard.

Yes, I can do that.  It's just that my fingers have learned <cvtrl><ta>
and it's frustrating to find it doesn't work!  :@(

One more thing that's wrong...  when I run System Settings (ugh, I much
prefered Kcontrol!) and click on Keyboard+Mouse, it freezes!  Which is
why I couldn't find the d**n settings I needed!

<sigh> Hurry up KDE4.2!  :@)

--
Blessings

Wulfmann