Problems with KDE4 under Kubuntu Hardy

Steve Lamb grey at dmiyu.org
Fri May 30 22:58:43 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 30, 2008 3:16 pm, Rosalind Mitchell wrote:
> At this rate, when Impudent Ibex (or whatever it's called) comes out, I
> shall have to resort to the wretched GNOME.  Aaaaargh!

    Wait, wait...  They're actually going forward with KDE4 given how
horrible it is compared to 3?  Fer Pete's sake you can't even move
widgets on the kicker!  I accidentally removed my K button from the far
left and adding it places it at the far right.  No movement.  It
certainly looks a tad better than KDE3 but functionally it makes me want
to throw my machine through the nearest window.  Hell, WinXP is better
than KDE4!

--
Steve Lamb