KDE 4.0.0!

Martin Walshe plasticman3327 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 16:41:48 UTC 2008

On Jan 11, 2008 4:31 PM, Martin Walshe <plasticman3327 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Guess i will have to live with not being able to move my clock etc on the
> panel. Will have to get used to looking down the bottom left instead of
> right for awhile :)
>
> Marty

Ok found a way to hack around this in the mean time.
After adding enough widgets to the panel they will default to going to the
right hand side of the screen. Can then add what you want eg clock and
pager. Previous widgets which have been added as padding to take up space
can then be removed and the others will stay in place.

Marty.