OpenOffice 3.0 - currently broken

lanzen lanzenesi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 15:41:20 UTC 2008

On Friday 12 December 2008 16:18:40 Bruce Marshall wrote:

> Gave me much grief so I went to great lengths to get rid of
> the repo files.

Yes, been there recently. :) But then I did choose to get it back.

> You might have to do the same but it is worth it.   I have had no problems
> with OO since doing this.

I've just found a site that has a complete list of files to be removed, and
also ways to get back. I'll have a go though I know it'll get rid of the new
OOo3 as well. At least that's what happened the other time.  Not a big
problem.

Thank you

--
lanzen