Domain name

Anthony E. Caudel tony.caudel at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 25 20:26:34 BST 2008

Paul Lemmons wrote:
> [...]
Sorry, I forgot to answer your last question.  I have a home network
going and I like to be able to ssh from one computer to another and it
seems at least one of the other computers wants to see a domainname.

Tony

--
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
   -- Benjamin Franklin