KDE warning that scripts are running slowly

David McGlone d.mcglone at att.net
Sat Nov 24 03:01:52 UTC 2007

On Friday 23 November 2007 9:51:46 pm D. Michael McIntyre wrote:
> On Friday 23 November 2007, David McGlone wrote:
> > Here's my trick: I tell her a little 'bout something someone does and in
> > no time she's off to dial up my mother and gossip nonstop for hours about
> > it. It works every time. :-)
>
> LMAO!!
>
> That's a great strategy, but she doesn't know any of the people I'm in a
> position to know anything about, so there's no impact from any gossip I
> might bring home.

I usually

> > I'm a truck driver, and I spend most of my life
> completely alone.
>
> As much as I keep hoping to get rescued due to all my fame and glory in
> Linuxdom, I do have to admit that I like spending most of my life
> completely alone.

I wish I could too. I love my kids and wife, but I also love being alone. LOL
sounds bad, but I guess that's how I am.

> I guess I'm hoping somebody will pay me to sit at home
> in my underwear one day, more than I'm actually hoping for an office job.

Do what I do, Home healthcare. It pays quite well and you work your own hours.

--
David M.

Work consists of whatever a body is obliged to do.
Play consists of whatever a body is not obliged to do.
		-- Mark Twain