KDE warning that scripts are running slowly

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Fri Nov 23 20:32:29 UTC 2007

On Friday 23 November 2007, David McGlone wrote:
> > I got rid of the applet too, but I'm still stuck with my wife's little
> > yappy dog.
>
> Just be glad it's not your wife that is the yappy one.

"Me and blah blah went to the blah blah and Billie said blah blah can you
believe that?!  Then blah blah and blah blah blah blah blah, and blah blah
blah, if you can believe that, then blah blah to blah blah to blah blah in
the blah blah of the blah blah for the blah blah that blah blahed the blah
blah blah blah blah?  Blah blah blah?!  HEY!  I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!  YOU
NEVER LISTEN TO ME!"

You were saying?

At least the dog shuts up if you throw it a pork chop. :)

(One of these days she's going to venture further out into the wonderful world
of the internet, and I'm going to get a pork chop shoved up my nose.)
--
D. Michael McIntyre