configuring dell wireless card on thinkpad T21

ndemalia armstrong ndemalia_78 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 23 12:47:10 UTC 2007

Hi! can anyone point me to the right resource here, on how to configure my dell wireless 1350 Wlan PC card model Wl611GD on my thinkpad T21
I've this BCM4306 802.11b/g Wireless LAN Controller. i've done every possible thing I can think of but to no success, if anyone has encounter the same delima please let me know how u managed it. if this might help i've kubuntu gusty 7.10 and it's running great so far. However I did encounter the screen resolution prob but took care of it already by reconfiguring the xserver-xorg. just in case anyone reading this mail might have the same prob.
thanks if advance guys!

"love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend"